Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we are in the process of creating online interactive certification courses for Positive Discipline in the Classroom and Teaching Parenting the Positive Discipline Way. Please check back soon for dates and details.
Parenting with Positive Discipline
6 Session ONLINE Interactive Parenting Course via Zoom
The following courses are now full:
- Thursdays from 8-9:30 p.m. Pacific Time
June 25 – July 30, 2020
- Fridays from 11:30-1 p.m. Pacific Time June 26 – July 31, 2020
The following courses are still available:
- Thursdays from 8-9:30 p.m. Pacific Time August 6 – September 10, 2020
- Fridays from 11:30-1 p.m. Pacific Time August 21 – September 25, 2020
This course combines elements of all three parenting courses and is open to parents of children of all ages.
Topics covered include:
- How to avoid power struggles and invite cooperation
- Connection before correction
- Kind AND firm parenting
- How to focus on solutions without blame and shame
- Family meetings
- Natural and logical consequences
- Encouragement vs. praise
- How to teach children to self-regulate through positive time out
- Alternatives to punishment without being permissive
- Other problem-solving tools such as the wheel of choice
Explore 52 Positive Discipline tools that really work!
$100 per person
* Note that these are highly discounted prices to support families during the Covid-19 pandemic. The in-person fee for this course is usually $225 per person.
Very limited space available so please register today!
**Please order Positive Discipline as an accompanying text for this course.**
* Make sure to select the EBook option before purchasing.
Please also order the Positive Discipline Tool Cards (can also be the pdf version) for use in the course.