FREE Introduction to Positive Discipline
Choose one of the times below (space is limited):
- One hour on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. Pacific time via Zoom.
- One hour on Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 12h CET (Madrid time) via Zoom.
To register and receive the Zoom link email email@example.com
Parenting with Positive Discipline
6 Session ONLINE Interactive Parenting Course via Zoom
The following courses are still available:
- Wednesdays 8-9:30 pm Pacific time
February 24-March 31, 2021
- Wednesdays 12-13:30 CET (Madrid)
March 10-April 14, 2021
This course combines elements of all three parenting courses and is open to parents of children of all ages.
Topics covered include:
- How to avoid power struggles and invite cooperation
- Connection before correction
- Kind AND firm parenting
- How to focus on solutions without blame and shame
- Family meetings
- Natural and logical consequences
- Encouragement vs. praise
- How to teach children to self-regulate through positive time out
- Alternatives to punishment without being permissive
- Other problem-solving tools such as the wheel of choice
Explore 52 Positive Discipline tools that really work!
$150 USD (US Dollars) per person
* Note that these are highly discounted prices to support families during the Covid-19 pandemic. The in-person fee for this course is usually $225 USD per person.
**Please order Positive Discipline as an accompanying text for this course.**
* Make sure to select the EBook option before purchasing.
Please also order the Positive Discipline Tool Cards (can also be the pdf version) for use in the course.