Parenting with Positive Discipline
FREE Intro Class via Zoom
- One hour on Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 7:00 p.m. PST (California)
- One hour on Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. CET (Madrid)
- One hour on Thursday, October 14, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. CET (Madrid)
To register and receive the Zoom link, email: email@example.com
6 Session ONLINE Interactive Parenting Course via Zoom
The following courses are available:
- Tuesdays from 7-8:30p PST (California)
September 7-October 12, 2021
- Thursdays 11-12:30h CET (Madrid)
November 4-December 9, 2021
This course combines elements of all three parenting courses and is open to parents of children of all ages.
Topics covered include:
- How to avoid power struggles and invite cooperation
- Connection before correction
- Kind AND firm parenting
- How to focus on solutions without blame and shame
- Family meetings
- Natural and logical consequences
- Encouragement vs. praise
- How to teach children to self-regulate through positive time out
- Alternatives to punishment without being permissive
- Other problem-solving tools such as the wheel of choice
Explore 52 Positive Discipline tools that really work!
$150 USD (US Dollars) per person
* Note that these are highly discounted prices to support families during the Covid-19 pandemic. The in-person fee for this course is usually $225 USD per person.
**Please order Positive Discipline as an accompanying text for this course.**
* Make sure to select the EBook option before purchasing.
Please also order the Positive Discipline Tool Cards (can also be the pdf version) for use in the course.