Teaching Parenting the Positive Discipline Way
6 Session ONLINE Interactive Course via Zoom
September 25 & October 2, 9, 16, 23, & 30
- 9 – 11:30 a.m. PST (San Diego)
- 12 – 2:30 p.m. EST
- 6 – 8:30 p.m. CET (Madrid)
This is an online interactive workshop designed for parent educators, teachers, therapists, childcare professionals and others who want an effective discipline approach. This method is based on Adlerian Psychology and integrates social and emotional learning while reducing challenging behaviors. Successful participants will earn recognition as a Certified Positive Discipline Parent Educator and will:
1. Learn research-based effective parenting tools and techniques that are mutually respectful, create connection, empower children to feel capable, and encourage children’s innate desire to contribute.
2. Deepen your understanding of the Adlerian approach to parenting.
3. Learn how to facilitate a parenting class from the position of a non-expert.
4. Gain practice with experiential exercises that help parents go beyond intellectual understanding and be able to respond in empowering ways that teach children.
5. Learn how to use materials and activities in group settings, parenting classes, and individual work with families.
$399 USD (US Dollars) Early Registration (available until September 1, 2023);
$450 USD Regular Registration.
Three (3) or more registering together take $40 off the fee.
Price includes: manual, book, Positive Discipline tool cards, access to watch videos to support your learning, and PDA one year membership.
Please contact Julie to receive information regarding special needs and/or accommodations.
13 continuing education (CE) credit hours available through NBCC
The Positive Discipline Association (PDA) has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. ACEP No. 6723.
The PDA is also an affiliate of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology (NASAP).
This program has been AMS CE approved.